Punjab Agriculture Department Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement: The Agriculture Department Punjab Published an announcement about this latest job on 20th September 2023. We have collected this Agriculture Department Job Advertisement from the Daily Jang Newspaper.
Agriculture Department Punjab is currently looking for self-motivated, caliber, well-disciplined, educated, and experienced applicants. Eligible candidates can apply for the following positions Financial Advisor, Climate Change Advisor, IT Advisor, Assistant, Chief Technical Advisor, Procurement Advisor, Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor. Candidates apply for these above positions before the last date 04th Oct 2023.
Agriculture Department Jobs 2023 – Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Table of Contents
|Updated On||20 September 2023|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Organization||Agriculture Department Punjab|
|Salary Package||PKR, 60,000 – 150,000.est|
|Last Date||04 October 2023|
Related Punjab Jobs: NUML Jobs 2023 Pakistan Campus Apply Online at www.numl.edu.pk
More Jobs in Pakistan
- Pakistan National Shipping Corporation PNSC Jobs 2023 Apply Online
- National TB Control Program NTP Jobs 2023 • Apply Online at www.ntp.gov.pk
- Fatima Fertilizer Jobs 2023 Online Apply Latest Vacancies
- Financial Advisor
- Climate Change Advisor
- IT Advisor
- Chief Technical Advisor
- Procurement Advisor
- Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor
Agriculture Department Jobs Eligibility Criteria
|Gender Required:||Males & Females can apply.|
|Skills Required:||Management, Administration|
|Age limit:||Minimum age: 35 Years |
Maximum age: 45 Years (EST.)
|Education Required:||Graduation, Masters|
|Experience Required:||Minimum: 01 Years |
Maximum: 05 Years (EST.)
Minimum Monthly Salary: 60,000 PKR (EST.)
Maximum Monthly Salary: 150,000 PKR (EST.)
How to Apply for Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs 2023?
To apply for the job, make sure you meet the requirements, and then follow these steps:
- Complete the eligibility criteria.
- Prepare a Detailed CV.
- Collect attested copies of all necessary documents, including educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC (National Identity Card), domicile, and recent photographs.
Send your application along with the mentioned documents to the address provided below:
Address: Office of Chief Planning & Evaluation Cell, Agriculture Department, 251-Rewaz Garden (1st Floor), Lahore.
Terms & Conditions
- Candidates must bring their original documents to the interview.
- Applying Applicants already working in the Govt sector should apply through the proper channel.
- Candidates must clearly mention the position applied for on the envelope.
- Incomplete applications / received after the last date will not be considered.
The last date for submission of the application is October 04, 2023.