FFC Fauji Fertilizer Jobs 2023 Online Apply Latest Career: On September 21st, 2023, Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited announced a new job opportunity. This Fauji Fertilizer job advertisement has been collected from the Daily Express Newspaper.
Currently, the Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited is looking for adroit, skilled, educated, caliber, and experienced individuals. Candidates can apply for the following positions Instrument Technician, Electrical Technician, Chemical Plant Operator, Mechanical Technician (Fitter, Machinist). Applicants have to submit their applications for these posts before the last date of 11th October 2023. Get more information and detailed guidance on the how-to-apply procedure provided below.
Fauji Fertilizer Jobs 2023 – Fauji Fertilizer Company Apprenticeship
Table of Contents
|Posted On||21st September 2023|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Organization||Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited|
|Region||Punjab, Sindh, KPK, AJK, Balochistan|
|Cities||Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Multan, Islamabad, and all over Pakistan.|
|Salary Package||PKR, 35,000 – 45,000.est|
|Last Date||11th October 2023|
More Jobs in Pakistan
- Morgan Stanley Careers | Work – Relationship Management – AVP
- National Counter Terrorism Authority NACTA Jobs 2023 – Latest Jobs in Pakistan
- Latest Govt Jobs in Pakistan – PLRA Jobs 2023
- Instrument Technician
- Electrical Technician
- Chemical Plant Operator
- Mechanical Technician (Fitter, Machinist)
FFC Jobs Eligibility Criteria
|Gender Required:||Males are eligible|
|Age limit:||Minimum age: 18 Years|
Maximum age: 28 Years
|Education Required:||Matric, Intermediate|
|Experience Required:||Zero Experience is required.|
Minimum Monthly Salary: 35,000 PKR (EST.)
Maximum Monthly Salary: 45,000 PKR (EST.)
How to Apply for Fauji Fertilizer Jobs in Punjab 2023?
If you’re interested in applying and meet the eligibility criteria mentioned above then you need to follow below step by step guide.
Our Step-by-Step Guide
Here are the steps for interested applicants to apply online:
- Visit the Website: Go to the careers web portal at https://careers.ffc.com.pk/.
- Create an Account: If you are a new user, you’ll need to sign up. To do this, enter your email address and create a password. This will allow you to log in to the portal.
- Submit Your Resume: Once you’ve logged in, you can submit your resume. Look for the statement of declaration and click “accept.” Then, select your trade or category, and finally, click on the “apply” button at the end of the category.
By following these steps, you’ll be able to complete your online application for the job.
If you are already enrolled in or have successfully completed an apprenticeship, there is no need for you to reapply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview.
The last date for submission of the application is October 11, 2023.