KPPSC Jobs 2023 Online Apply Latest Advertisement: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission published an announcement about this Latest job on 13th October 2023. We have collected this KPPSC Jobs advertisement from the Daily News Newspaper.
KPPSC is currently inviting qualified, motivated, and hardworking persons. Eligible candidates can apply for the following positions Senior Clinical Technologist Radiology, Senior Clinical Technologist Surgical, Senior Clinical Technologist PHC, Senior Clinical Technologist Dialysis, Senior Clinical Technologist MCH, Assistant Professor Anatomy, Clinical Technologist Pathology, Clinical Technologist Anesthesia, Clinical Technologist Surgical, Clinical Technologist Cardiology, PHC Technologist (MCH), PHC Technologist (MP), English Teacher, Dental Surgeon, Water Management Officer (BS-17), Research Officer (Agriculture Chemistry / Soil Science) (BS-17), Sub Registrar (BS-14), Sub-Divisional Education Officer (BS-17), Female Subject Specialist History cum Civics, Male Subject Specialist History cum Civics, Senior Registrar Opthalmology (BS-18), Senior Clinical Technologist Pharmacy, Senior Clinical Tech Clinical Technologist Cardiology, and Senior Clinical Technologist Pathology. Candidates apply for these above positions before the last date 27th October 2023. You can read additional information and details about the application procedure below.
KPPSC Jobs 2023 | Latest & Upcoming KPPSC Vacancies
Table of Contents
|Updated On||13th October 2023|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Organization||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission|
|Cities||Mansehra, Mardan, Swat, and all KPK|
|Salary Package||PKR, 40000 – 55000.est|
|Last Date||27th October 2023|
More Jobs in Pakistan
- Zong Career 2023 Latest Jobs Advertisement | www.zong.com.pk
- HBFC Jobs 2023 – House Building Finance Company Application Form | www.hbfc.com
- Bank of Punjab BOP Jobs 2023 Online Apply Latest Advertisement
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission (KPPSC) is an agency of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa that is responsible for recruiting civil servants and bureaucrats. The KPPSC was established under the British India Act of 1935 and is currently governed by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission Ordinance of 1978. The KPPSC conducts competitive examinations for recruitment to various posts in the provincial government, including the civil service, police, and education.
Vacation Positions of KPPSC Jobs
Positions in the Elementary & Secondary Education Department:
- Male Subject Specialist History cum Civics
- Sub-Divisional Education Officer (BS-17)
- Female Subject Specialist History cum Civics
Positions in the Health Department:
- Clinical Technologist Anesthesia
- Clinical Technologist Surgical
- Clinical Technologist Cardiology
- PHC Technologist (MCH)
- PHC Technologist (MP)
- English Teacher
- Dental Surgeon
- Senior Registrar Opthalmology (BS-18)
- Senior Clinical Technologist Pharmacy
- Senior Clinical Tech Clinical Technologist Cardiology
- Senior Clinical Technologist Pathology
- Senior Clinical Technologist Radiology
- Senior Clinical Technologist Surgical
- Senior Clinical Technologist PHC
- Senior Clinical Technologist Dialysis
- Senior Clinical Technologist MCH
- Assistant Professor Anatomy
- Clinical Technologist Pathology
Positions in the Agriculture Department:
- Research Officer (Agriculture Chemistry / Soil Science) (BS-17)
- Water Management Officer (BS-17)
Positions in the Directorate of Land Record, Revenue, Revenue, and Estate Department:
- Sub Registrar (BS-14)
|Gender Required:||Both Males & Females are eligible to apply.|
|Skills Required:||Medical, Teaching|
|Age limit:||Minimum age: 18 Years|
Maximum age: 50 Years
|Education Required:||Graduation, Masters|
|Experience Required:||Minimum: 04 Years |
Maximum: 05 Years
Minimum Monthly Salary: 40,000 PKR (EST.)
Maximum Monthly Salary: 55,000 PKR (EST.)
How to Apply for KPPSC Jobs 2023?
If you are interested and meet the eligibility criteria then you need to apply Online Applications through its official portal at https://www.kppsc.gov.pk.
To Apply, an individual needs to visit any Easypaisa/JazzCash Agent deposit an application fee of Rs. 500/- excluding service charges, and get the Transaction ID via SMS.
No hard copy is required to apply online.
Address: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission 2-Fort Road, Peshawar Cantt.
The last date for submission of the job application is 27 October 2023.
KPPSC Jobs Advertisement 2023 / 10
My Education is Matric Am I Eligible?
No, you are not eligible to apply.
I am from Peshawar can I apply for this job?
yes, you can apply for this job.
What is the age limit for tehsildar in KPPSC?
21 to 30 years is the age limit for Tehsildar in KPPSC.