Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2023: The recent job opportunity was announced by the Ministry of Climate Change on November 18th, 2023. This Government Jobs Advertisement has been sourced from the Daily News Newspaper.
Ministry of Climate Change is currently hiring educated, experienced, adroit, and hardworking individuals for positions. Applicants can apply for the following positions I.T. Officer, Inspector / Field Officer, Accountant, Stenotypist, Field Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Electrician, Dispatch Rider, Driver, Office Boy, Gate Keeper / Chowkidar, Gardener (Mali), National Project Manager, Deputy Director BCH (Admin & Finance), Deputy Director BCH (Technical), Assistant Director BCH (Admin & Finance), Assistant Director BCH (Technical), Law Officer, Research Assistant, and Field Coordinator. Candidates have to submit their applications for these positions before the closing date of 23rd November 2023. Get more information and guidance on the application process provided below.
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs – Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan 2023
Table of Contents
|Posted On||18th November 2023|
|Organization||Ministry of Climate Change|
|Salary Package||PKR, 25,000 – 95,000.est|
|Last Date||23rd November 2023|
More Jobs in Pakistan
- Join Pak Army Jobs for Female 2023 (COD)
- PMDC Jobs 2023 Islamabad – Salary (200,000 – 250,000 PKR)
- NTDC Jobs 2023 NTS Application Form at www.ntdc.gov.pk
- I.T. Officer
- Inspector / Field Officer
- Field Assistant
- Data Entry Operators
- Dispatch Rider
- Office Boy
- Gate Keeper / Chowkidar
- Gardener (Mali)
- National Project Manager
- Deputy Director BCH (Admin & Finance)
- Deputy Director BCH (Technical)
- Assistant Director BCH (Admin & Finance)
- Assistant Director BCH (Technical)
- Law Officer
- Research Assistant
- Field Coordinator
|Gender Required:||Males, Females|
|Skills Required:||Management, Administration|
|Age limit:||Minimum age: 18 Years|
Maximum age: 50 Years
|Education Required:||Middle / Matric / Intermediate / Graduation / Masters|
|Experience Required:||Minimum: 1 Year|
Maximum: 12 Years
Minimum Monthly Salary: 25,000 PKR (EST.)
Maximum Monthly Salary: 95,000 PKR (EST.)
How to Apply for Ministry of Climate Change Jobs in Pakistan?
Interested applicants who meet the above eligibility criteria should apply online at www.njp.gov.pk.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates.
- Only online applications will be considered for the selection procedure.
- Applicants should bring original documents at the time of the interview.
Address: LG&RD Complex, G-5/2, Islamabad.