NEPRA Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement: The latest job opportunity was announced by the National Electric Power Regulatory Authority on October 05, 2023. This NEPRA Jobs Advertisement has been sourced from the Daily Jang Newspaper.
NEPRA (National Electric Power Regulatory Authority) is currently hiring educated, very experienced, and hardworking individuals for positions. Applicants can apply for the following position Private Secretary. Candidates have to submit their applications for these positions before the closing date of 13th October 2023. Get more information and guidance on the application process provided below.
NEPRA Jobs 2023 National Electric Power Regulatory Authority Advertisement
Table of Contents
|Updated On||05th October 2023|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Organization||National Electric Power Regulatory Authority|
|Salary Package||PKR, 80,000 – 100,000.est|
|Last Date||13th October 2023|
More Jobs in Pakistan
- Pakistan Railway Jobs 2023 Advertisement – www.railways.gov.pk (Salary 200k to 300k)
- PMDC Jobs 2023 Islamabad – Salary (200,000 – 250,000 PKR)
- FWO Jobs 2023 Online Apply | Frontier Works Organization Jobs
- Private Secretary
|Gender Required:||Males and Females are eligible.|
|Skills Required:||Management, Administration|
|Age limit:||Minimum age: 50 Years|
Maximum age: 60 Years
|Education Required:||Masters degree|
|Experience Required:||Minimum: 15 Years|
Maximum: 20 Years
Minimum Monthly Salary: 80,000 PKR (EST.)
Maximum Monthly Salary: 100,000 PKR (EST.)
How to Apply for NEPRA Jobs 2023?
Applicants meeting the above eligibility criteria should apply with a complete CV, copies of relevant documents, and recent photographs to the address below.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates already working Government/Semi-Government sector should apply through proper channels.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
NEPRA Tower, Attaturk Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad
The last date for submission of the application is 13 October 2023.