Get Government Jobs in Sindh School Education & Literacy Department. On November 18, 2023, the School Education and Literacy Department Sindh announced a new job opportunity. This job advertisement has been sourced from the Daily Dawn Newspaper.
Currently, the School Education and Literacy Department Sindh are looking for educated, diligent, and experienced peoples. Candidates are invited to apply for the following positions: Database Administrator (PPS-09). Interested applicants must submit their applications for these positions before the closing date, 20th December 2023. For more detailed information see below.
Sindh Govt Jobs in School Education and Literacy Department 2023
Table of Contents
|Updated On||27th November 2023|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Organization||School Education and Literacy Department Sindh|
|City||Karachi, Dadu, Hyderabad, Larkana|
|Salary Package||PKR, 150,000 – 250,000.est|
|Last Date||20th December 2023|
More Jobs in Pakistan
- Auditor General of Pakistan AGP Jobs 2023 Current Advertisement | www.agp.gov.pk
- District Health Authority Jobs 2023 Pakistan – DHA Career Opportunities
- Fatima Fertilizer Jobs 2023 Online Apply Latest Vacancies
- Database Administrator (PPS-09)
|Gender Required:||Males and Females|
|Skills Required:||IT, Administration|
|Age limit:||Minimum age: 35 Years|
Maximum age: 45 Years
|Education Required:||Graduation / Masters|
|Experience Required:||Minimum: 02 Years|
Maximum: 03 Years
Minimum Monthly Salary: 150,000 PKR (EST.)
Maximum Monthly Salary: 250,000 PKR (EST.)
How to Apply for Education & Literacy Department Sindh Jobs 2023?
Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are required to submit a detailed CV and relevant documents to the following address below.
Address: 47-E/1, Street No. 48, PECHS Block-6,Near Nursery Furniture Market, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications received incomplete will not be entertained.
- Applicants should bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.